How to Take Backup of FeedBurner Mailing List?
If I want to give you a tip to get success in your life; “Do smart things instead of tough”.
As a person we all work hard and we work to do our limits to do something, but to maximize your production, you keep changing your hard work into smart work. For example, you can still stick to the same method of writing non-targeted posts to earn money from AdSense, or you can use this simple trick to select keywords, which can generate more than $ 50 per click Could.
Such changes are not done at night, and while working hard you will continue to search for new tricks which will automatically turn your style into smart work.
One of the biggest mistakes we often make is not to prepare myself for the rainy days. 2 days ago a shoft told me a problem that shared my problem with a private VPS server and how he lost his year-old hard work without backing out of the server. Intelligent child was smart enough to back up on the same VPS server, but after the server crash, he also lost access to backup. Believe me or not, it really hurts more than you can imagine. Imagine losing every inch of your hard work with your eyeballs. Do you really want to be in such a situation in your life?
Yes, today’s article is about backing up all, and especially about supporting your feed burner email list. Like me, if you are also using Eweber to manage your email list, then I will share a tip for him in another article.
The reason for choosing Feed Burner as a topic here is that I am confused about the future of FeedBurner. Google has already shown many signs, which prompted me and other experts to think that they could stop feed burners in the future. I’m sure they will give enough time (3-5 months) to back up your data or import it into other email marketing tools, but it’s advisable to keep your feed burner email list back in time. Usually I have set up a backup date for most of my services at the end of the month, and have them stored on my Amazon server. There is another reason; Your feed burner account is tied to your Gmail account and if you somehow lose your Google Account, then boom! You will also lose your invaluable email list.
Therefore, without giving more detail about the importance of backing up, learn directly how you can back up your email list in less than 5 minutes.
How to back up your subscriber’s email list from FeedBurner?
I am discussing the process of backing up the FeedBurner mailing list: –
- Login to your FeedBurner account.
- You will find a list of your blog websites here. Click on what you want to take back.
- Click on the “Spread” tab as per the picture below.
- In the menu bar on the left you will find the “Email Subscription” tab. Click on it, which will open the “Email Subscription” tab, and then click on the “Subscription Management” tab below it.
- You will find a link in the “Subscriber Management” section and “View Subscriber Details” below the “Subscriber Management” section at the bottom of this page. Click on this link.
- At this stage you will find two options – “Search addresses” and “Export CSV”. Click “Export CSV”, which will prompt you to save the file. Select the destination and save the file.
Your FeedBurner email membership list is now saved in your system and is safe from any kind of data loss. You can now use it to import your mailing list into better email marketing tools, which you are using in the future. Do I know which email marketing tool are you using now?