How to Share Your Files With Windows Live FolderShare?
How to Share Your Files From Any Computer With Windows Live FolderShare?
First of all, you have to know that what is Windows Live FolderShare? Actually, the Windows Live FolderShare is a service which is provided by Microsoft and the main thing to remember is that this service is free. There is no cost for using this service.
Windows Live FolderShare service helps you to keep files and folders across many computers in sync with each other. This is very good facility, you can use to keep your files and folders on many computers at a time. You may access your music, documents, photographs and other important and useful files from any computer that isconnected with the Internet.
There are many other services provided by the Microsoft like –
- Office Live Workspace – Microsoft Office Live Workspace is your online extension of Microsoft Office enabling you to access your documents from anywhere online and to share your work with others. Just sign up and go.
- Windows Live SkyDrive – Windows Live SkyDrive is a free online file-storage system. For each folder you create, you choose who has access to it. Add new folders, rename them, or change who has access at any time.
which are exclusively for storing files online via the web browser, But Windows Live FolderShare is more about automatic synchronization and accessing files from anywhere. There are no limitations expect that the maximum size of individual files should not exceed 1 or 2 GB. And the FolderShare client must be installed on every computer from where you want to share or access files remotely.
You may read – 5 Mobile App Maker Websites
How do I remove Windows Live FolderShare?
You can uninstall Windows Live FolderShare from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program Windows Live FolderShare, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Windows Live FolderShare.