How to Take Full Advantage of Gmail Services?
Did you know that most of the Gmail users don’t even take full advantage of this powerful Gmail Services? There are many more useful features and functionalities that Gmail already offers. All you need to do is explore them and take full advantage of Gmail by using the ones that suits your need.
Gmail Archive – Many of use like to keep a clean inbox, Gmail Archive allows you to do that without having to delete the email. Gmail Archive is your friend.
Gmail Theme – Gmail themes can be accessed from the ‘Settings’ menu. You may spice up your inbox with cool colours and themes.
Gmail Labels – Label is a really good way to organize and sort your emails. Labels are like folders
Gmail Lab – The Gmail Lab can be accessed from the ‘Settings’ menu. Gmail engineers come up with new ideas all the time.
There are a ton of useful gadgets in Gmail Lab –
- Navbar drag and drop – Allows you to reorder the items in your navbar using drag and drop.
- Vacation Time –Lets you specify starting and ending dates for the vacation auto responder.
- Google Calendar gadget – Adds a box in the left column which shows your Google Calendar. See upcoming events, locations, and details.
- Tasks –The ‘Tasks’ gadget help you keep track of what you need to do and what you have already done.
- Default ‘Reply to all’ – Make ‘Reply to all’ your default option for responding to emails.
- Google Docs gadget – Adds a box in the left column which displays your Google Docs. Google Docs shows recent docs, starred docs, and has fast search.
You may Read – What are the right equipments for Wireless Network?
Please suggest your favourite Gmail feature(s) through the comment area below.